SENTENCES:
The group of words that give a complete meaning is called sentence.
Examples: i) nothing is impossible, because every impossible says I’m possible.
ii) The English section of library is very beautiful.
iii) The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
iv) this is my first day in college.
v) the author of business is Muhammad Saeed Nasir.
vi) today is Friday.
vii) the color of the board is white.
viii) I really love you.
ix) this book is very helpful.
x) I learn the basic HTML language.
xi) There are nine (9) intelligence in the world.
xii) Sir I proud of you.
TYPES OF SENTENCE:
#1) ACCORDING TO FUNCTIONS
Assertive sentences
Imperative sentences.
Interrogative sentences.
Optative sentences.
Exclamatory sentences.

#2) ACCORDING TO STRUCTURE
Simple sentences
Compound sentences
Complex sentences

#1) ASSERTIVE/AFFIRMATION SENTENCES:
A sentence which declare a statement is called assertive/ affirmation sentences.
Examples:
#1) principle of GCMS # 2 bannu is an honorable persons.
#2) There are 24 hours in days and night.
#3) Allama Muhammad iqbal is our national poet.
#4) I am a student of commerce.
#5) Karachi is a big city of Pakistan.
#6) Hockey is our international game.
#7) Dreamweaver is a web designing software.
#8) I am going to college on by cycle.
#9) I am learning the basic English.
#2) IMPERATIVE SENTENCES:
The sentence which is order given to sentences to do or not to do nothing. The imperative sentences start with the verb at the beginning.
Examples:
# i) come here.
# ii) short the door.
# iii) kill the snake.
# iv) Don’t touch me.
#3) INTERROGATIVE SENTENCES:
All those sentences in some questions are asked from someone are called interrogative. At the end of the sentence questions mark is put down. (?).
Examples: a) STARTING WITH HELPING VERBS:
#1) Do you go to college today?
#2) Are you playing well?
#3) Am I teaching you in a best way?
#4) Is Ahmad a teacher?
#5) Can I ask a questions?
#6) Will world xi win the T20 series?
b) STARTING WITH THE WH:
(i) where are you going tonight?
(ii) when you go to bazaar?
(iii) who is the muslim?
(iv) where is the Bannu library?
(v) what is the name of the big fish?
#4) EXCLAMATORY SENTENCES:
The sentence shows some sudden feelings, sorrows, wonders and happiness are called exclamatory sentences. In exclamatory sentence show the sign of exclamation (!).
EXAMPLES:
#1) Oh! I left my pen in home.
#2) Hurrahs! Pakistan won the first T20 match.
#3) Hurrahs! We saw at the moon.
#4) Alas! I am failed in three papers.
#5) what a beautiful scene it is!
#6) Oh! The mouse attacked on cat.
#7) Wow! Cheer the taste of tea.
#5) OPERATIVE SENTENCES:
The sentences in which wishes or pray on given for someone are called optative sentences.
Examples:
#1) May you live long.
#2) May Amir success in exam.
#3) May God, porden us.
#4) May God, help us in arriving to park.
#5) May the illness be come to an end.
#2) ACCORDING TO STRUCTURE
Simple sentences
Compound sentences
Complex sentences
#1) SIMPLE SENTENCE:
The sentence in which there is only one independent clause is called simple sentence.
OR
A sentence in which there is only one subject and one predicate is called simple sentence.
Examples:
#1) Asad is going to college.
#2) we like cow milk.
#3) you live in old home.
#4) this is my friend fajad.
#5) birds on singing to the morning.
#6) you purchased a new car.
#7) I like sitting in class.
#2) COMPOUND SENTENCE:
A sentence in which there are two main/principal clause joined by the conjunction is called compound sentence.
Examples:
#1) I am sleeping and my brother is reading.
#3) COMPLEX SENTENCE:
A complex sentence in which has one main/principal clause and other are subordinate clause such sentence is called complex sentence.
Examples:
#1) they took me at the top of the hill from which I saw everything clearly.
#2) we have a dog of which children are frightened.
#3) he has started several projects all of which fail.

#4) I saw a student who was failed three times in D.com.
Share To:

My Facts Hub

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours